Sunday, February 28, 2016

um, wut

I always wanted to go into sports medicine. No, before that I wanted to be a nurse. And then after that I was like 'hmmm, maybe sports psychology?' But that would mean I'd have to get a doctorate. no thanks. But that has still been my plan. For years.
'What do you want to go into?'
"Sports psychology."
until.
Until Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
I'm a narrator.
One of six, actually.
Yeah, I know, right?
Anyways, we've been working with the children's choir.
and
oh
my
gosh.
I love working with kids.
I don't even know what it is.
I've been in Peer Tutor for six years now and it's very similar.
I just love teaching. Tutoring.
The more I think about it, the more I love it.
Teaching fourth graders dance or music or theatre?
Bliss.
pure bliss.
so now I have no flipping idea what I'm doing in the future.
eh whatever.
I'll figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

    PS: You're finally on Underground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel this way rn tiffany.

    ReplyDelete