Monday, October 5, 2015

okay... what just happened???

I looked into your eyes a millisecond too long.

Oh my gosh, they're so brown. So, so, so, so brown. Deeeeeep brown.

I got swallowed by them before I could even cry for help.

I probably would have stared longer than two milliseconds, if I wasn't trying to suppress the hysterical giggle trying to escape my lips.

You know how sometimes you feel your stomach fill with butterflies?

mine doesn't do that. It flips inside out.

And it did just that

when I looked into your eyes a millisecond too long.

Did your stomach flip inside out too?

I mean, mine aren't sooooooo brown... they're just... brown... hazel, maybe... green-ish sometimes...

And I could be wrong

but did you look into my eyes for two milliseconds too long?

wow. your eyes are... so brown. so deep. so friendly. so kind. so... familiar.

...........
*ahem*

Sorry, could I borrow a pencil for a sec? Thanks, man :)

3 comments: