Monday, September 21, 2015

Notice! If anyone finds half of a soul lying around... it's mine

you saved my life.
you're the closest friend i've ever had.
no, you're the closest sister i've ever had.
you made that recovery bearable.
you made that class bearable
you made living my life bearable
you were the first one i told about my anxiety.
(oh yeah, guess what. i have crazy anxiety.)
you moved to byu.
you promised to keep in touch;
i promised to visit you.
i don't blame you.
but part of me does.
because i feel so empty.
you took half of me with you
and you don't even want to reply to any of my texts anymore.
i know you've moved on.
i know high school is behind you.
but so am i
and i ache, ache, ache because
being forgotten is not doing good things to my sanity
and neither is being alone again
i thought we were so close
but you're all mature now
and i'm still in high school
and please answer my phone calls
and i miss you more than i can even say
and i feel so alone.

so
alone.



*ahem*.

Yeah, I'm doing just fine :) I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying BYU. Love you!!

5 comments:

  1. wait this explains my life 100%. like even BYU and everything. nailed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending.
    The beginning.
    The middle.
    The 32nd word.
    Everything in this is perfection.
    Anxiety is terrible and I have it too, I know what you mean, but you can do this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. When people fail you, books never will.

    Lol sounds horribly cheesy but I believe that strongly.

    ReplyDelete